miércoles, diciembre 06, 2006

Carta del Embajador de Inglaterra a nuestro Rector


Dear Nelson

I am writing to thank you very much for the very warm welcome you all gave me when I visited the Antofagasta British School recently.

The warm atmosphere of the school, and the commitment of both staff and pupils to its future success, was very clear to me. And this is of course reflected in your having become members of the Association of British School, on which I extend my congratulations once again. Indeed, it was a great honour for me to be able to take part in your ceremony to mark that achievement. My visit, and in particular the wonderful gifts the children had prepared for me, will long remain in my memory.

With very best wishes to you and everyone at the school.

Yours

Howard

No hay comentarios.: